About Me

My photo
I am a Mommy of three, obsessed with photography, passionate about creating and crazy about my family I love learning and reinventing myself- trying to be the best person/wife/mom that I could be.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

No time!

So having a family over for dinner this evening in T-minus 2 hours, and the house is a mess, my son refuses to take a nap and my daughter will not let me put her down! I really think I may pull my hair out of my head- but then that would just add on to my many "problems" now wouldn't it?

I made pot roast, my first attempt (I know, weird) but I am freaking out that it will turn out disgusting OR the travesty that their will not be enough to eat! I have SO MUCH to do, and not much time...so I am going to go and see if Lily will let me put her down.

No comments:

Post a Comment