About Me

My photo
I am a Mommy of three, obsessed with photography, passionate about creating and crazy about my family I love learning and reinventing myself- trying to be the best person/wife/mom that I could be.

Monday, December 5, 2011

North Pole Express and Santa!


We went to Parrish Train Station in FL, and took a ride on the "North Pole Express"
We left at 6pm and had a 35 min. ride until we arrived to the "North Pole" where there were toys, crafts, hot chocolate, cookies, storytime, bonfires, and most importantly...SANTA! The kids had a great time meeting Santa and playing with all the toys and train sets that were set up for the kids to play with.
Here are some photos I managed to take during all our fun (;


On the train


Carolers walking from train car to train car singing Christmas carols


The kids with Santa 


Santa gave each of them a little bell


Jeffrey loved playing with the trains!!


Story Time 


At one of the bonfires there (: The poor kids were really starting to not feel well at this point. ):



Jeffrey and his new train from Santa's workshop lol


Lily in awe of the lights (:




No comments:

Post a Comment