About Me

My photo
I am a Mommy of three, obsessed with photography, passionate about creating and crazy about my family I love learning and reinventing myself- trying to be the best person/wife/mom that I could be.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Audrey Claire 10 months old!


I can hardly believe how fast this year has flown by! This sweet princess of mine is so sweet and cute I can hardly stand it! (:
Audrey, you are crawling everywhere and I mean...EVERYWHERE! Your favorite place to crawl is in the bathroom downstairs, probably because you get a kick out of Mommy running after you saying, "Nooo, Audrey...germs!!!"  (;
You love watching your brother and sister play and run around and I can tell you are waiting for the day to be able to run after them and join in on the fun. You say "Da Da" all day long, but have not yet said "Ma Ma". I am awaiting for the day to hear you say my name, it will be a joyous day! (:

You are such a happy girl and you make everyone smile that you meet. I couldn't have prayed for a more wonderful little girl and am so blessed that God chose me to be your Mommy.

I love you, Audrey!

No comments:

Post a Comment