About Me

My photo
I am a Mommy of three, obsessed with photography, passionate about creating and crazy about my family I love learning and reinventing myself- trying to be the best person/wife/mom that I could be.

Friday, September 23, 2011

First Day of Fall- YAY!

My favorite time of year, it makes me oh so happy! That is right, I am talking about Fall! (:
So in celebration for it (finally!) being Fall, my 3 year old and I made Owl S'mores. (:


YUM!



How cute is he!? (:



All you need is:
- Graham Crackers
- Marshmallows (large)
 - M'M's or chocolate chips
- Candy Corn

Directions:
  1. Cut one marshmallow in half and place both pieces on a large graham cracker (2 stuck together).
  2. Heat in the microwave for about 2-5 seconds, just enough to make the marshmallows puff up, but not get too hot.
  3. Take out of microwave and add a chocolate chip/ M'Ms and the candy corn beak while the marshmallows are still warm. Everything should stick together nicely.
  4. Let cool and serve! You can make these the night before a party and everything is still very tasty.


HAPPY FALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment