About Me

My photo
I am a Mommy of three, obsessed with photography, passionate about creating and crazy about my family I love learning and reinventing myself- trying to be the best person/wife/mom that I could be.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lily Turns ONE!!

I can't believe a whole year went by already! My sweet baby girl's birthday was this month as well. It sure was not easy planning two birthday parties one week after the other! It was so much fun, and next year I will be even more prepared. 
For Lily's 1st Birthday Party I did a cupcake theme. Because who doesn't like cupcakes?! 
Here are the photos from her party! 


Loved her birthday princess dress with a cupcake on it
The birthday banner I made with scrapbook paper, colorful yarn, printable month stickers, and of course monthly photos of my little princess.


















                                                           Thinking, "what is this!?"


                                                      Mmmm It's actually quite good!





NOM NOM NOM


















No comments:

Post a Comment