About Me

My photo
I am a Mommy of three, obsessed with photography, passionate about creating and crazy about my family I love learning and reinventing myself- trying to be the best person/wife/mom that I could be.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Jeffrey Turns 3!!

My sweet boy turned 3 this month! He has been obsessed with trains for the last few months so naturally we had  a train birthday party for him! (: It was super hot outside (Darn FL summer heat!) 




Sooo, we had the party at our small house, but set up the backyard with all the water fun a bunch of kids could want! We had a slip 'n slide, kiddie pool with sprinklers and water guns! The kids had a blast and the adults even enjoyed the party!


Here are some pictures of Jeffrey's 3rd Birthday Party!




The Dessert Table



Some decor

The cake!











And here are pictures of the Birthday Boy and guests!



The kids shooting their water guns!







Setting up a game for the kids





No comments:

Post a Comment