About Me

My photo
I am a Mommy of three, obsessed with photography, passionate about creating and crazy about my family I love learning and reinventing myself- trying to be the best person/wife/mom that I could be.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Rock The Dress


I didn't get a many good pictures taken on my wedding day. I had always regretted not putting out more money for a professional photographer for our special wedding day, but luckily I was able to get some pictures taken recently in my wedding dress! A local photographer was looking for a model to do a "Rock The Dress" session in their wedding dress. A "Rock the Dress" is similar to a "Trash the Dress" session, where women wear their lovely wedding dresses and get all dirty and roll around in sand and trash their dress. The good thing about that, is you get amazing photos! This session was similar, but not RUINING my dress. (: It was a blast! Here are some of the photos taken 3 YEARS after my wedding! LOL










No comments:

Post a Comment