About Me

My photo
I am a Mommy of three, obsessed with photography, passionate about creating and crazy about my family I love learning and reinventing myself- trying to be the best person/wife/mom that I could be.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Birthdays Galore!

Starting to get nervous, August is coming closer and closer! The first 2 weeks of August is very busy for me, I have two birthdays to plan one week apart! Jeffrey will be turning 4 (are you kidding me!? I am going to cry, he is getting so big!) and Lily is turning 2 (SOB! My baby is not really a baby anymore! Please can you both stop growing!?)  Yes, it is very emotional for me, but I try to keep busy with planning so I don't get all depressed thinking of how my kids are growing up too fast.

Jeffrey's birthday is first and for his 4th b-day (on the 4th too!) we will be having a Spiderman b-day party. I am so excited to see his face when I have everything set up. He is going to LOVE it. (:
Lily's birthday is the next weekend and she will be having a Minnie Mouse b-day party. I can't wait to decorate and get everything all together for that as well. (:

Here are the invites I made for their parties:




No comments:

Post a Comment