About Me

My photo
I am a Mommy of three, obsessed with photography, passionate about creating and crazy about my family I love learning and reinventing myself- trying to be the best person/wife/mom that I could be.

Monday, June 25, 2012


24 WEEKS TODAY!

I am feeling good, and so happy! (: Although I have been a lazy butt this pregnancy...and do nothing but eat, sleep, sit around, and play with my kids! lol It is too hot to take a walk everyday, so I have been steadily gaining weight, but since I started out "underweight" I don't mind so much.

Baby girl (A),

I love feeling your kicks and movement! You sure are an energetic little girl, and move all around especially after I eat something sweet! (:  Mommy and Daddy cannot wait to hold you in our arms, and Jeffrey and Lily cannot wait to see your sweet little face.  Jeffrey understands that you are in my belly and he has to wait patiently for you, while Lily thinks you are my belly button that has started to poke out. (: lol You are growing quite fast now and weighing about 1 pound! Mommy craves everything sweet, and keeps baking something new every few days! (Girl, you are going to make Mommy fat!) lol But it is a good excuse to feel you move and kick so I know you are ok in there. (: My next Dr. appt is July 6th and can't wait to hear your little heartbeat again!

Oh there you go kicking me again! haha

I love you,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment