About Me

My photo
I am a Mommy of three, obsessed with photography, passionate about creating and crazy about my family I love learning and reinventing myself- trying to be the best person/wife/mom that I could be.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012


Jeffrey's Last Day of School was today! I am about to go and pick him up and it is such a bittersweet feeling! He is getting so big! ): But look how more confident he looks after half a year of school and having such amazing teachers work with him! His speech has gotten so much better, and I  am happy to know he will be in Mrs. Davis' class next year as well. I know he will excel and do so well by being with her for another whole year next year. But enough of thinking about him going to school again, that is two months away! I get to have my boy back for the whole summer and we will do so many fun things together! (: Mommy is so proud of you, Jeffrey! You are such a sweet, smart and funny little boy who has stolen my heart from the moment I heard your heartbeat at my first ultrasound when I was pregnant with you.  I pray everyday that God gives me the wisdom to raise you to be a wonderful, strong man of God...and I have no doubt you will! (: Mommy and Daddy loves you...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment