About Me

My photo
I am a Mommy of three, obsessed with photography, passionate about creating and crazy about my family I love learning and reinventing myself- trying to be the best person/wife/mom that I could be.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Fathers Day Gift!



For the real life superheros in your life! Show him how special he is with this cute hero box filled with his favorite snacks! (:



Daddy looking at the picture Jeffrey drew for him (:


Daddy's hero juice! 



Here is the link, so all you have to do is click and print on adhesive sticker paper! (:
http://alphamom.com/family-fun/holidays/diy-fathers-day-gift-superhero-craft/

I bought a photo box from Micheal's, and then filled it with IBC root beer, chips, pistachios, beef jerky, Godiva chocolate bar, mints, and Reese's!! (:

I hope my FIL and husband loves their boxes! I gave my dad his box last week because he is out of town for another few weeks or so. (My dad thought it was great!)

No comments:

Post a Comment