About Me

My photo
I am a Mommy of three, obsessed with photography, passionate about creating and crazy about my family I love learning and reinventing myself- trying to be the best person/wife/mom that I could be.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Feeling like I am about to pop already!


I am 33 weeks and have been feeling a lot of pressure and just feeling huge lately! (: So just thought to make some fun of myself and ended up with this idea and my hubby helped out. (Thanks, honey for taking the photo for me!)  My tripod was fine, but my little clicker that I hold to snap the photos would not work at the right time and it grew to be quite frustrating! Especially when I am trying to take a picture at the right time of blowing a huge bubble. (Not an easy task, I tell you)  (;

I cannot wait to hold my baby girl in my arms, and I am counting down the days. I am nervous though, and you would think I was an old pro by now, with this little baby being my third. But I am just as nervous and excited as I was with my first and second. (: I am afraid I will forget all the things to know about taking care of a newborn, but I think it will all come back to me the moment I see her. It is amazing how fast the newborn stage goes by, and I will make sure to treasure every moment.

I wish names were not so hard to decide on! I loved so many names, but Jeff sometimes did not agree.  
I think I am 98% sure on the name now, but I may change the middle name. Well, whatever I decide, the name I hope will fit her perfectly.

Come soon, sweet girl! (But not too soon!) Wait until I am 37 weeks to the day, that would be great (; lol



No comments:

Post a Comment