About Me

My photo
I am a Mommy of three, obsessed with photography, passionate about creating and crazy about my family I love learning and reinventing myself- trying to be the best person/wife/mom that I could be.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Jeffrey's First Day of School!

  Summer is over.  My little boy starts Pre-K and I am torn between the feelings of sadness and happiness.  I loved having him home with me all Summer, but I know how much fun he has there at school so it definitely makes it a little easier knowing that.  Here are some photos of his morning before his first day of school:


He called me over from the kitchen (while I was making packing his lunch) and said "Look, Momma! 
My milk is smiling at me!" 
How sweet is that!? What a great way to start your day (:



                                           

His Spiderman Backpack and lunchbox
And below is some chocolate bars for his teacher and the teacher's aide.
Godiva baby (:

His first day of Pre-K pic


He is so darling (:
On the way to school he was so excited and he wore big boy underwear and had no accidents all day!
Yay!

And here is a picture from my phone after his first day of school with his teacher (:
He had a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment